- Enable behavior in our Products and/or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling, tailoring, or personalization in our products
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments (such as one-time pop-ups or “hero” displays when first visiting a site and to collect impressions and click data)
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- Logins, browser used etc.
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
Finally, while cookies are set for varying durations on your device, you can manually delete them at any time. However, deleting cookies will not prevent the site from setting further cookies on your device unless you adjust the settings discussed above.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Cookies Policy, please contact AriaTech at:
info (at) ariatech (dot) in